Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Cover & Blurb Reveal! From The Wreckage by Michele G Miller




Hey Supa peeps! Chele here...
I'm SOOOO excited to FINALLY reveal the blurb and cover for 
From The Wreckage
This is the first book in a continuing series of three that will release back to back.
That's right, short waits!!

We are shooting for a June 12th release for book one
(July 17 for two and Aug 28 for three)
*this is subject to change*

It is a Coming of Age story, classified as Realistic Fiction/Contemp Romance
You can add it to your Goodreads list here

The Blurb:


The Cover!
The fabulous Starla Huchton helped me design this amazing cover. 
I wanted to be different with this one and I really think it is something not being done right now. I love it - plus the pictures are like little Easter eggs into the story.



Hope you like it as much as I do!

In case you've missed them here are a few teasers for you too...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...