Sunday, May 27, 2012

M Leighton Week : June 17th - June 23rd


M Leighton Author of ...

Madly
Madly & Wolfhardt
Madly & the Jackal

Blood Like Poison series, Eclipse Series and MORE check them all out here : BLOG

Schedule

June 17 - All about Madly
June 18 - M Leighton Interview day
June 19 - All about Jackson
June 20 - Aiden POV 
June 21 - Madly & Jackson day *LOST PAGES AT THE END OF BOOK 3*
June 22 - Jersey POV
June 23 - Surprise Day... 


So, are you excited??? I'm excited!!! If you haven't read Madly.... You sooo need too :) 


7 comments:

  1. Wheeeeee! I'm VERY, VERY excited:D Does that count?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adding this to my calendar. ;) Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Will be stopping by all week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited too! I have to read this series soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited. I've read many of her books, and she really knows how to tell a story! Yippee! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...