Thursday, May 24, 2012

Ties to the Blood Moon by Robin Waldrop



Copy: Received from Author for fair review
Genevieve is a teenage girl who moves in with her aunt in Alaska after the death of her mother. Soon after her arrival she learns the things she was raised to believe only existed in fairytales are in fact a big part of her history. When it gets to be too much she seeks refuge in the arms of her new boyfriend, William, only to find out he's not who she thought he was either.

Find Robin on the web:

REVIEW:

I am so glad I was asked to read this, I hadn't hear of it before then. I was pulled in withing the first few chapters. The storyline is great, with twists on the Vamp and Were stuff. This is NOT Twilight. Robin has put a great idea into an awesome story, well executed with wonderful characters.


Genevieve *Gen* is a great character. She is NOT a stumbling, weak person. Throughout the story as things are revealed she grows as a person and I love that. I was in with her through the whole story, with her love, and her doubts.

William is mysterious with a I know I'm all that attitude that works. He really isn't a jerk though one would think he might be. I felt myself really pulled to him by his actions and words.

Luna she kinda drove me nuts.... but she was just a little spoiled and that goes with the it's all about me thing. She would get so mad at Gen at the drop of a hat , then be all BFF again *can you say I wanna pull her hair out* :) I did like her but like I said she kinda drove me nuts.

The action was intense and well written, the emotional aspect was just as good! Cannot wait to get a hold of more from this Author!


10 comments:

  1. This seems like my kind of book. I love me some action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I saw this book on a few book blog and it sounds really good! I love the book cover! On my TBR pile for sure :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you enjoyed this book, I really didn't like it at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, what didn't you like about it?

      Delete
    2. How she became a vampire and went with William over Joseph!! But other than that I LOVED this book and I cant wait for the next one to come out!

      Delete
  4. I have never heard of this book before. It sounds good though. Thanks for the fab review chick!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the awesome review, Heather!!! Anybody interested in reviewing can contact me through Heather for a free copy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The book was good but I hated how she turned into a vampire and how she picked William over Joseph. I mean really stay a werewolf and pick Joseph!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree...Gen should have stayed a werewolf and not go with William over Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree to...I mean really gen should have stayed a werewolf and not go with William over Joe...Joe sounds so much hotter in the book!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...