Saturday, May 12, 2012

Just In Case You Can't Tell...

Yeah, so like it says.... In Case You Can't Tell... *Sector* Marshall is going to be doing a take over on May 23rd.... 

Epicness will Ensue!

What's going to happen... Oh don't you wish I would tell you! HAHAHA nope you must wait till then but I guarantee you that you DON'T want to miss out on this event.

Addison Moore will be letting Marshall loose on the blogging world for only a short time :) Then he must go back to the Island.





There will be swooning :) 



13 comments:

  1. Oh hellz yeah I just woke up and this is the first thing I see *sigh* I cant wait gimmie marshall :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. One can never have enough marshall lol this is so awsome!!!!

      Delete
    2. I really have come to love him :)

      Delete
  3. This sounds really fun!! I really need to read this series. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Amy!!! You must.... like NOW! do it you will not regret it ... PROMISE!

      Delete
  4. *swoon* Oh Marshall! *swoon* *thud*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like we get to ask marshal questions??!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...