Saturday, May 5, 2012

Day 5 Addison Moore Week Review of Wicked & Gage Interview!


Day 5 of Addison Moore Week brings you .... Review of Wicked and Character Interview with GAGE!! *I know some of you have been waiting on this one!*

If you are just now joining in.. You need to check out


Seventeen year-old, Skyla Messenger is wishing people would just stay dead.


With Chloe back, Skyla finds it difficult to live under her tyranny and threats.


A seemingly innocent misstep in Skyla’s past comes back to haunt her and could end up costing her relationship with Gage.

Find Addison Moore Hanging out at these places


Ok ok... enough with the telling you about the book I can hear you all now... WHERE is GAGE?? Well here he is .... 

My Gage!!!


Character Interview Gage Oliver

AM- Gage! I’m so happy to have you here today. You are so very loved, and for some reason as of late, you’ve been the focal point of much controversy. What do you make of all this?

Gage – I think once the truth comes out people will see if they were wrong or right about me. I know where my loyalty lies and soon everyone else will too. 

AM- You’re a senior next year, any thoughts on what you might like to do post graduation? 

Gage – A neighboring island has a university, I’ll probably be applying to in the fall. I was thinking I might try out for the team—see if I make the cut. I don’t know. I guess it depends if I can keep my grades up.

AM- You seem down. 

Gage – I am. I’ve got a lot going on right now. I upset a lot of people—guess they thought I was something I wasn’t. 

AM -  What’s your relationship like with Logan?

Gage – It’s hanging in there—by a thread. I’m not sure if it’ll ever be the same like before Skyla came into our lives. He’s like my brother. We’ve been through a lot but nothing like this. I don’t know if things will ever be the same for us.

AM- Did you sacrifice everything for love?

Gage – Not yet, but I will if I have to. There isn’t anything I wouldn’t do for the people I care about. 

AM- That sounds ominous. Let’s move to a different subject. What are your thoughts on Marshall Dudley?

Gage – He’s a kook. I’d like to send him back to wherever the hell he came from. He’s nothing but a six thousand year old pervert. 

AM -  What do you think about what happened to Skyla and Logan at the stone of sacrifice?

Gage – I think it’s horrible. I never wanted that to happen.  

AM- Chloe arranged for that it. Does it change your opinion of her? 

Gage – Not for a minute. 

AM- You have the gift of knowing. Has that helped or hurt you?

Gage- I don’t know. I guess I’d have to say both. When I was little it was like a game. I would see things and when they would happen it was like Christmas. It was amazing to know I could see into the future. Lately it’s been nothing but a ball of confusion. I’m not sure I trust it anymore.

AM-  Do you know things you haven’t shared yet?

Gage- (Quiet for a moment) I know some things that are pretty painful. I know some things that if they do happen, they’ll be wonderful. I know things about Logan. I know things about Skyla, and I know things about Chloe. 

AM- Would you ever tell any of them the things you know about their future?

Gage – Not these things. Sometimes it’s best to just let the future play out, let destiny do its thing.

AM- That’s almost the opposite of what Logan said.

Gage – That doesn’t surprise me. (Dimples explode, no smile) Logan and I have a different way of looking at life sometimes. He charges, I take my time. 

AM- What kind of future would make you happy?

Gage – I want to live a simple life right here on the island, raise a family—maybe help my dad out with the mortuary or go into business for myself. I’m not sure yet. I like to write. Maybe I’ll write a book someday. 

AM- What kind of book would you like to write?

Gage – Hmm, maybe a thriller, a mystery full of love and deception. I seem to know that best. 

AM- Thank you so much for taking the time to talk to me. If you do pen a novel I’d love to read it. Is there anything else you’d like to say?

Gage – One day, I’d like to tell my side of the story. I don’t like being villainized. Things happened, and I take responsibility for those things, but I don’t think I should be judged for helping the person I love.

AM- Fair enough. I’ll see to it that you get your side of the story out. I’m really looking forward to hearing things from your point of view.  

Gage – Thank you. 

**I may be upset with him... but I still totally Love this boy** *squeee* did you see that?? Gage getting his story out?? Yeah I'm dancin around like a little girl :) 

Review: 

So you know by now how much I love love love this series, right?  Wow this one is amazing... I think I have said that about them all so far but really... they just keep getting better!

The story is moving along at warp speed and Addison just goes with whatever she wants and it all just falls into place. Your just reading along and then SMACK nope it's not at all what you thought. I LOVE THAT! 

Skyla is still just Skyla... she can't decide where her heart really lies, but I think that's because it is with 3 different guys. How can you not love something about each one of them? I know I am sooo anti Marshall it's not even funny when it comes to her but yeah there it is. 

Full on trouble just keeps coming in this one... Between Chloe, Mia, Tad and the Fems I don't know how Skyla keeps her head on straight! Chloe has Gage up her butt b/c she's holding something over her, Mia is threatening Skyla everytime she turns around with something... Tad is just an ass any which way you put it and AHHH the Fems are everywhere! I will have to say some of my fave parts included Tad and some things that happen with him.

Wicked is just well... Wicked awesomeness! 

Tomorrow is... Surprise Day and You SOOOO do NOT want to miss it! no really... BE HERE!


One Comment will win an e-book of Ethereal *if you own it give it to someone else to share in the Celestra love!!*

44 comments:

  1. Oh Gage. My heart be still <3 I love everything about him <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When will the 7th book be out?! im so desperate to read it!! oh and does gage realy love her?

      Delete
    2. Who Dosnt love Gage?!?!?

      Delete
  2. Oh Gage. My heart be still <3 I love everything about him <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Gage. My heart be still <3 I love everything about him <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmmm(Cocks head to the side raises an eyebrows and gives a crooked grin)...Gage says, "I don't think I should be judged for helping the person I love."
    It's the degree and the lengths that you went along with Chloe that makes me think..." I never trusted you in the first place but, thought that you would at least have some moral boundaries Gage." I would definitely LOVE for him to share his side of the story!
    Great interview Addison and Gage!
    Keep em coming! This is so much fun! Addison, I hope your having as much fun with this as we are!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're interested in his side of the story! Can't wait to share it. And, yes, this week has been SO much fun for me!!!

      Delete
    2. Ummm..Yeah, I want a heapin' helpin' of Gage's POV! Or, Gage in general! lol

      Delete
  5. yay!finally Gage and his dimples are here, i still believe in him and i do think he's the one for skyla. I'd like for him and Marshall to be here together, now that would be fun.........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love Gage's dimples. ;) Marshall and Gage have some fun scenes in book 7!

      Delete
  6. Awesome! I love Gage! And he's gorgeous as you imagine him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can anyone get enough of Gage......can you say yummy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cannot wait for Gage's side of the story & hoping that it will redeem him!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so glad! I really think he has a lot to say.

      Delete
  9. So sad. Don't want gage to be with Chloe. Love him. Great interviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, don't be sad! Can't wait to share books 7 and 8 with you.

      Delete
    2. Theres going to be a book 7 AND 8?!?! Yayyy

      Delete
  10. Hmmmm....I have always loved Gage and was heartbroken at the end of Expel, even though Logan always has held a special place in my heart. Looking back (you know, the whole 20/20 hindsight thing), I can see things that I missed before because I was so endeared to him. I don't trust him (even though I still heart him!), especially after seeing all of his supposedly-forced devotion to Chloe, and after this interview I am even more suspicious of him.

    *Never once in this interview did he say it was Skyla that he loved!*

    I hope I am wrong about him and that he has something going on to take down that b with an itch and to protect Skyla, but I'm not getting my hopes up. Please, please, please, Mr. Gage, prove me wrong and surprise us!

    Great interviews, Addison!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a hard interview because I didn't want Gage to give away the rest of his story. You never know his devotion can swing both ways at this point. ;)

      Delete
    2. i don't think chloe is the one he was referring to, i mean chloe's beef with skyla is all centered around Gage....Remember she arranged for Gage to get hit by the car. If Gage really loved her, i don't think she'd be that jealous of Skyla....Gage chose skyla over Chloe

      Delete
  11. Well like I have always said, if Gage is the jackass I will stand by him. We know from his actions he isn't perfect, I'm still betting on him though. If he ends up loving Chloe more than Skyla then...? Let's just leave it at that. Thanks for the interview, more please!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how you choose to stand by your man!!! I'm sure Gage would appreciate your devotion.

      Delete
  12. Marshall is not a "kook" gage oliver you're the heartbreaker #thatisall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha! Marshall and Gage need to go at it. ;)

      Delete
  13. I really like Gage and it's hard not to love him. He is so loving and amazing and I thought honest and loyal, however it has come out that he is team Chloe in the last book so I hope that he was just playing a part. With that said in the end I hope that chloe and Gage get together and are happy I think they could balance each other out and I also want Skyla and Logan together. I love Logan and I am Team logan forever!!! Marshall!, Well maybe he can end up with Skyla's mom. There happy ending everyone finds love :)
    Chalenemartin76@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. The comment from Gage only proves that he does love Chloe !! I would like to hear his side of te story as to why he would put Logan through all of this if he does in fact think of him as a brother like he says he does !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Gage answered the questions carefully as to not give away plot. ;) But you never know, you could be right!

      Delete
  15. This interview left me more questions than the book did, dang it! *bangs head on desk* If he ends up with Chloe, I'm going to projectile vomit. Chloe deserves to switch bodies with Ezrina for eternity.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're welcome! As for the end of EXPEL I think it might have thrown everyone off a little.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good freakin' God! Evasive much?!?!?! lol..I know he doesn't love Chloe! He can see things, remember! Who's to say he doesn't have his own scheme in this! Well, that's my opinion anyway...he know's he can't change the future and the snippets that he sees aren't always what they seem. Right? *Courthouse?* Sooo..that leaves me to believe that he has a plan and he is trying to work it out the best that he can. Chloe can misconstrue comments and actions all she likes!I'm still on his side! He will get his side of the story out. Oh and I'm going to love some Marshall/Gage action! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he was evasive, lol! This was a really tough interview because I didn't want to give too much away. There's another Gage tid bit coming this week that was even tougher but has more clues as to his real intentions. ;)

      Delete
  18. Oh this boy has some splainin to do. I have never felt so betrayed in my life. I had to do a double read to make sure I actually read what I thought I did and still I don't believe it. He loves Skyla, he just has to, who would do everything he has done if he didn't.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that kills me that you felt betrayed. It was cruel of him, wasn't it? I still hope you'll find book 7 enjoyable.

      Delete
  19. Gage makes my head hurt. At least with the Chloe-bitch we know what sort of things to expect...but Gage? Darling Gage? Why all the secrecy?! *sigh* Please don't disappoint me luv! :-p

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ummm...whoa whoa whoa! This.."I don’t think I should be judged for helping the person I love." WTH? He BETTER not be talking about Chloe! That girl is PURE evil.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I can't believe Gage did that. Through the series i was all logan needs to get out of the picture hes gonna end up killing Skyla, but i was so wrong....why did Gage have to do that..broght me to tears...why Gage :( i wanted to name my kids after you :'(

    ReplyDelete
  22. Grrrr! Now im even more grouchy... stupid chloe... but i will stand by gage ... hes gotta have a method to his maddness.. and it cant all b fake his feelings for skyla.. i love the one ladies comment shell.projectile vomit if chloe ends up with gage! I completely agree ... always ready to kill chloe.. then steal gage ... tell me when doll :] another awesome interview :]

    ReplyDelete
  23. Even though what Gage did was pretty bad, he might be doing it for good intentions. like when Logan wanted to take Skylas blood on the rock in front of the counts, he did it for a good reason, and Gage might be siding with chloe for a good reason, too. Skyla got the wrong idea about the blood sacrafice Logan almost did, so she might get the wrong idea about this? honestly, i doubt it, and now i find it realy hard to trust Gage anymore. i just hope in book 7 he proves everyone who doubts him wrong because i absolutely love him. Oh and can i say your books are absolutely amazing, please keep them coming! x

    ReplyDelete
  24. I was so heartbroken at the end of book 6, but I can't say I didn't see it coming. I just keep telling myself that Skyla can't have all the guys...and like others have said...there is something lovable about all the men in her life...and they deserve to be happy too. It's so hard to know who to root for to be with Skyla, but I'm on the edge of my seat and can't wait to see where you take things in book 7 and 8! You are brilliant Addison and thank you so much for pouring your heart and creativity into this series :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. I'm so mad at him right now but he is still my favorite Oliver :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...