Monday, May 28, 2012

Inescapable *The Premonition #1* by Amy A. Bartol


My name is Evie Claremont and this was to be the making of me--my freshman year of college. I had been hoping that once I had arrived on Crestwood's campus, the nightmare that I've been having would go away. It hasn't.

I may be an inexperienced seventeen-year-old, but I'm grounded...sane. Since meeting sophomore Reed Wellington, however, nothing makes any sense. Whenever he is near, I feel an attraction to him--a magnetic kind of force pulling me towards him. I know what you're thinking...that sounds fairly awesome. Yeah, it would--if he liked me, but Reed acts as if I'm the worst thing that's ever happened to Crestwood...or him. But, get this, for some reason every time I turn around he's there, barging into my life.


What is the secret he is keeping from me? I'm hoping that it is anything but what I expect: that he is not exactly normal...and neither am I. So maybe Crestwood won't be the making of me, but it could be the breaking of me. I have been left to wonder if the dark future my dream is foretelling is...inescapable.

Review:

Would you be surprised that I didn't read the blurb? Well really you shouldn't be :) I was completely engrossed in this book from the very beginning. Evie sucks you in and won't let you go, she is that awesome. This is well written and not a dull moment!! It was a huge thing for me as I was trying to figure out what I was dealing with.... and yeah I was wrong LOL. 

The characters are amazing! Each one brings something interesting to the table. Freddie is a sweet geeky always there for you kinda guy. Evie is trying to escape nightmares and befrinds Freddie, Russell, Buns and Brownie. Buns and Brownie, these two girls are made of Awesome! Right off I loved them. Russell... NC country boy with excellent manners and knows how to treat a lady <3 . 

Then there is Reed.... Oh how I just went mushy when he came along. Even with all going on I just knew he was something Amazing! Strong, handsome and FIERCE. That is my word when describing him Fierce!!

I really couldn't read this fast enough! There is mystery, tons of action, love, friendships and a climax that will leave you going...













3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Fierce review, SupaGurl! I love it! You are amazing!--Amy A. Bartol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always discover books I hadn't heard about from your blog. This sounds really good. Awesome review hon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SupaGurl;
    You have an excellent blog. With so much information, I didn't know where to begin.

    Mike

    PS Hop over to my blog and say hi and check the giveaway for "Last Will"

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...