Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Humpday Hotties ~ Book boyfriends

We have been VERY quiet here at SupaGurl Books lately so I thought I would rollout our inaugural Humpday Hotties post! This will be a new feature in 2013 so why not get started a bit early? For 2013 we will make a smokin' hot banner and possibly a meme if you want to join us on our weekly tour of book babes (and really who wouldn't?) But for today here you go...

I wanted to start off my Humpday Hotties with my favorite hottie Will Herondale, sinfully delicious Shadowhunter from The Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare. Go READ it and might I say read it before The Mortal Instruments if you haven't read that one either.
The 411 on Will
Hair: Black hair that falls into his eyes
Eyes: Deep Blue with thick long lashes
Facial features:  Elegant high cheekbones, full lips
Build:  Muscular and well built with broad shoulders
Height: 6 feet
Age: 17
Why I love him: 
He is bad- “Are you implying that shreds of my reputation remain intact?" Will demanded with mock horror. "Clearly I have been doing something wrong. Or not something wrong, as the case may be." He banged on the side of the carriage. "Thomas! We must away at once to the nearest brothel. I seek scandal and low companionship.”

Oh but he is good:  “He bent to put his cheek against hers. His breath against her ear made her shudder with each deliberately spoken word. "I have wanted to do this," he said, "every moment of every hour of every day that I have been with you since the day I met you.”



Will makes you laugh throughout the Infernal Devices “Remember when you tried to convince me to feed a poultry pie to the mallards in the park to see if you could breed a race of cannibal ducks?"   "They ate it too," Will reminisced. "Bloodthirsty little beasts. Never trust a duck.”  and then he makes you cry..hard sobbing tears raining down your face. “If no one cares for you at all, do you even really exist?” 

I was torn between two different guys so I'm giving them both to you..on the left we have Gaspard Ulliel, the rougher dirtier looking Will, and the right is Adam Gregory, who is boy pretty like an angelic Will. Who do you like better??






Hey Guys, BookGeek Am here! Alright my pick for this Wednesday is *Inserts Drum Roll* is Asher from "Ember: Death Collector's, Book 1" by Jessica Sorensen.




<<<Maybe Asher after he comes out the lake?









Hmmm, or maybe this is a better Asher?>>>>>>>>>>>

Facts: 
Name: Asher

We 1st Meet Him: Chapter 3

Skills: Badass Fighter, Painter as well as SOMETHING else! Lol

Description: "My eyes slowly travel upward; dark jeans, a plaid shirt over a black T-shirt, and a skull necklace hooks around his neck. There’s a sequence of leather bands on his wrists and a metal loop threads his eyebrow. His inky black hair dangles in his eyes and hangs shaggily down over his ears. His slate grey eyes tantalize my skin as he takes me in."

Drives: Black 1960s GTO, with red racing stripes.


Sexy!


Why I Love Him: Jessica does this thing with her leading men, where its kinda difficult to see who the good guys are, her leading men come in many shades of grey but Asher shines as a good guy. While there are those "moments" of hesitation. He still does whatever he can to comfort Ember and offer her peace. *Swoon*

Way Sexy Scene:  "But then he growls, wraps his fingers around my thighs, and picks me up. I enclose my legs around his waist as he continues to taste every inch of my mouth and backs us against the wall, beneath the shadows and florescent lights. There’s no space remaining between our bodies and I can feel every inch of him. His kisses bring me a feeling of ecstasy for the first time in my life. His hands are tangled in my hair."

You and me both, Ember!! Lol

Anyway Ladies and Gents, Don't sleep on Asher!

Happy Humpday Hottie!!








Smooches...



~BookGeek AM~





So what do you think of our picks?  Let us know below which ones you like best and stay tuned in 2013 for some more hotties!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...