Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Review: Supernaturally by : Kiersten White


Supernaturally by : Kiersten White

Evie finally has the normal life she’s always longed for. But she’s shocked to discover that being ordinary can be... kind of boring. Just when Evie starts to long for her days at the International Paranormal Containment Agency, she’s given a chance to work for them again. Desperate for a break from all the normalcy, she agrees.But as one disastrous mission leads to another, Evie starts to wonder if she made the right choice. And when Evie’s faerie ex-boyfriend Reth appears with devastating revelations about her past, she discovers that there’s a battle brewing between the faerie courts that could throw the whole supernatural world into chaos. The prize in question? Evie herself.

  • Reading level: Young Adult
  • Hardcover: 352 pages
  • Publisher: HarperTeen (July 26, 2011)
  • Language: English
  • ISBN-10: 0061985864
  • ISBN-13: 978-0061985867

Review : 5x5
Ok ... I totally heart this and Paranormalcy! When I started this book I was so excited, then I was all woah! hold up Evie. There was alot of that for me this book, however I still loved it. I really like the way Kiersten writes and OMG Evie is so funny! She has a great way of thinking and speaking example... * He winked at her. She giggled. And I thew up in my mouth a little. * I was laughing then I was sad , then I was really pissed then *sigh* GREAT GREAT Book oh and you must read her acknowledgments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...