Thursday, September 15, 2011

Review: The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver

Review : The Demon Trapper's Daughter
(Demon Trappers #1)
by: Jana Oliver
*From Jana Oliver's demontrappers.com
It’s the year 2018, and with human society seriously disrupted by the economic upheavals of the previous decade, Lucifer has increased the number of demons in all major cities. Atlanta is no exception. Fortunately, humans are protected by Demon Trappers, who work to keep homes and streets safe from the things that go bump in the night. Seventeen-year-old Riley, only daughter of legendary Demon Trapper Paul Blackthorne, has always dreamed of following in her father’s footsteps. When she’s not keeping up with her homework or trying to manage her growing attraction to fellow Trapper apprentice, Simon, Riley’s out saving citizens from Grade One Hellspawn. Business as usual, really, for a demon-trapping teen. When a Grade Five Geo-Fiend crashes Riley’s routine assignment at a library, jeopardizing her life and her chosen livelihood, she realizes that she’s caught in the middle of a battle between Heaven and Hell.

Review: 5x5
OMG what a ride! I do enjoy a great story about Demons...There I said it and I'm ok with it cause these Demon's are getting their butts handed to 'em! I Love Riley she is made of Awesome. and yeah so is Beck *fangirl squee* Ok, so Simon is alright to *no really he's great* but I've already picked sides. This story has great action and sadness and loss and LOVE! It's all in there and it's all rolled into the amazing start to a series and I so cannot wait for more!

Want a major Awesome girl kickin Demon butt...but still learnin her way around? Want Major action? Want some really nice banter thrown in on top of it all? Check this out NOW!!!



2 comments:

  1. I purchased this book a while ago but it's just been sitting in my nook. I don't know why, it's right up my alley. Of course now your review has made me want to put everything else aside and just devour it!

    Also, thank you for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway. I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) You should def. put everything else...away! I did just that and of couse now I'm sad that I'm done with it LOL funny how it works that way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...