Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Decatur Book Festival Adventure

Welcome to the after DBF hangover :) 

I would first like to say that if I forgot someone ... It was sooo not on purpose, I'm still reeling from all the amazing awesomeness!

I cannot begin to express how much fun I had this weekend! I will go ahead and tell you know that I forgot to mention my amazing friend Georgia Cates, Michelle Muto (head desk) and I cannot talk about 
Amy Bartol or M. Leighton or Nancy Straight enough but I will just leave it at All the Awesome!

So... if you dare watch as me and my girly talk enough to have to have 2 vids :) 




Final Edits Info :
http://www.final-edits.com/

Whatcha think? Let me know...

6 comments:

  1. You would mention the football thing :p <3 you! I watched all 20 minutes of video...that deserves mad props LOL #TessIsBest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ya like a sister! Thank you for all the total awesomeness that you bring to every event. I LOVE hanging out with you. I miss you already. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that you mentioned the football thing! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loves it! I'm sooo entering your giveaway!!
    And I love that you included your very cute daughter in the video. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...