Saturday, December 24, 2011

Brightest Kind of Darkness by P.T. Michelle


Kindle Edition
Published June 27th 2011 by Patrice Michelle




From Goodreads:


Nara Collins is an average sixteen-year-old, with one exception: every night she dreams the events of the following day. Due to an incident in her past, Nara avoids using her special gift to change fate…until she dreams a future she can’t ignore.


After Nara prevents a bombing at Blue Ridge High, her ability to see the future starts to fade, while people at school are suddenly being injured at an unusually high rate.


Grappling with her diminishing powers and the need to prevent another disaster, Nara meets Ethan Harris, a mysterious loner who seems to understand her better than anyone. Ethan and Nara forge an irresistible connection, but as their relationship heats up, so do her questions about his dark past.



Find P.T.  Michelle on the Web: GoodReads | Website | Blog | Twitter




Review: 5x5 


Wow! How is it that I have not read this already? This story is original and masterfully told! The Characters are all very believable and exciting! I really enjoyed it and cannot wait for more from P.T. Michelle.


Nara is wicked awesome and she has the power to dream her future...but only one day ahead *seriously how cool is that?* She doesn't let this go to her head and only uses it to help her through her days. Then she looses it for an unknown reason but she believes it's because of the bomb threat she called in. 


Ethan, well I just fell for him hard. He's quiet, doesn't have friends at school, Until Nara. He is fierce in his wanting to protect her and man is he just all over dreamy! I am not going to ruin anything but what she has done with him is just beyond wicked cool! You must read and find out what is up with this mysterious handsome guy!


The storytelling is so well done and like I said very original. I was enthralled by all of it! If you haven't read this yet... Well really what are you waiting for? Add it to your list of books that are MUST READS! or if you are looking for something to read now well you found a great one here!!






3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your wonderful review, Heather! I'm so very happy you loved Ethan and Nara's story so much and that you're looking forward to the next one. Happy Holidays to you and your family!

    P.T.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seen a few reviews of this book. It sounds pretty cool.. it almost has a final destination feel to it, based on the description.

    Okay.. so can I say something obnoxious about the cover? lol. I love the cover really, but there is this one small detail about it that makes me giggle.

    brace yourself.. you see how she's holding up the dress. It kinda makes her look like she's got a _unt gut. You can fill in the blank. lol

    Okay, I'm done. I'm visiting my old HS friend this weekend, and her mom totally has one.. so it made me think of it... I guess.... or I just have issues. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like an intriguing book. I'm trying to branch out this year and try new authors and book styles.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...