Thursday, March 21, 2013

Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins ~Review~


So I come home one day to find this ARC
Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)


in my mailbox.  Being an adult and all you think I would have just done a little



but nope, I was full on...



Oh yes indeed, I went into full fangirl flip out mode.  I even have to apologize 
for a bit of bragging I did on Twitter because I was just so darn excited!!

Sweet Peril is amazing!  Like really really amazing friends. 

Anna, now semi-working for her father, has grown up and matured.  Her ill fated year with Kaiden still haunts her but she is coping.  Soon she gets wind of a new mission that changes her focus and sets things in motion for covert angel missions.

We get to hang out with all of our favorite angels from Sweet Evil and meet some new ones as Anna is dispatched around the world to find some allies with none other than Kopano!

SP is filled with Dukes, demon whisperers and steamy tension!  We also get a good share of laughter, thanks in part to the return of Blake, Son of the Duke of Envy. 

AND we get to more Kai!!!  

"You want to talk about that night? The night you almost got yourself killed? What do you want me to say, Anna?  Would  you like to hear how it was the worst bloody night of my life?"


THAT is all I can say here!  Sweet Peril will be released April 30th and I suggest you run out and grab it asap.  No really- I mean it, RUN!!


"Oh? It's April 30th??  Excuse me!"










2 comments:

  1. LOL at the Phoebe running gif!!! :) Thanks for this awesome pre-release review! *hugs* I'm thrilled that you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I lol'ed at that last gif! (Wendy did too! ;)) But I'm really excited to read this one!! I just finished Sweet Evil the other day, and it was fabulous! I like the idea of getting to see the secondary more, so I hope this is a hit. ;) Fab review, Michele! (:

    Loves,
    Megan@The Book Babe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...