Friday, August 24, 2012

Decatur Book Festival Aug. 31st - Sept. 2


So there is this little festival for books going on in Decatur GA next weekend... Guess who is going to be there in the middle of it all??

ME! Yeah that's right this girl right here and it's going to be....


So I will get to roam around there all weekend and stalk... I mean meet some more of the fab authors that I read and stalk, errr follow on Twitter and such. I CAN NOT WAIT!! 

If you are near there you must go and you must stop me if you see me looking like this...


I will totally give you a hug and gush with you :) 

Of course I will take loads of pictures and even though my partner in crime Tess from My Pathway to Books will be MIA on Sat. I will be doing a Vlog all about Sat. and what goes down ... Yeah it's time for me to make a fool of myself again YAY!! 

**I may drag Tiffany King into the mix seeing how I am bunking with her**




5 comments:

  1. when did you dye your hair??? AND I am not going to be MIA on Saturday I'm just going to be fashionably LATE!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I will be there too! *high five* Hope to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *high five* Oh I will make sure and get a hug!!! and some books :)

      Delete
  3. I can't wait to meet you in person! I don't look anything like my profile picture anymore. I gained about ten pounds for every book I've written. Sitting on my butt in front of a computer for 10 to 12 hours a day, living on almonds and Cherry Pepsi for the past three years has taken a toll. But, it's been worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot wait to meet you and give you a hug!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...