Saturday, June 9, 2012

Daemon Invasion *Woodstock GA* Signing and HOTTNESS




*Pepe and Sztella* aka Daemon and Katy

Soooo... yeah This post will probably not have alot of  "Words" lol even the ones you get are just going to be gushy :) 

I do want to say that Pepe and Sztella are so supa nice! I think I may have scared them a tad... nah they didn't run away :) I'm all good. Higlights from the signing.... on my part ...

  • Met Jennifer L. Armentrout 
  • Met Pepe and Sztella
  • BLOGGER BUDDIES!!! I finally got to meet up with Angela from Reading Angel and her hubby *who I still want to move in with* , Dani and Heather from Refracting Light, Tess from My Pathway to Books, Heather White .. author girl, Brittni from Britt's Kickbutt blog, Alli from Magnet 4 Books and I'm sure I'm leaving someone out :( 
  • Dinner!! We all went to Dinner with JLA , and crew along with Pepe and Sztella. My boy sits by Pepe and flirty waves to Sztella... She takes pics of him and Pepe with her phone sooo cute! 
  • I now have a crush on Reading Angel's hubby.... the man has Coffee...motorcycle...and knows how to find cupcakes :) and she is now one of my fave Peeps on the Planet!! 
  • Pepe high Fives my boy for saying Sztella is Beautiful :)
  • Meeting Shelli Johannes *Untraceable and Suffocate Author* I totally love her!!
Ok ... I'm sure there is more *I know there is* but here are pictures!!!


Angela 

Tess and Heather

V from VLC Productions

Jennifer, Pepe and Sztella 

Jennifer, Pepe and Sztella 

Pepe and Sztella

Pepe and Sztella

Hottness x 2

Jennifer and Liz



JLA!!!

Really... could they be any more Amazing?

JLA.. Love this Face! She was just freakin Awesome!

Sztella and Pepe

*sigh*

Bad camera... but she is still beautiful!

DAUM!

Pepe

Look at that grin!

*dreamy eyes*



Jennifer, Pepe and Sztella 


Those are some of the pictures... I also posted a bunch to twitter from the dinner and such... They are on my phone though and will take forever to get on here but I will no worries!!


aaand I found some more .... LOL



My awesome shirt... with Siggies from Sztella, Pepe, JLA, and Shelli

Heather White, Brittni, and me

Tess and Heather

awwww


Dinner.. My little man sitting with Pepe

Me and Angela! *MUAHHH*





14 comments:

  1. OMG!! That looks and sounds like it was so amazing!! Pepe and Stella are like perfect!! They are like the hottest cutest couple ever. Can't believe you got to meet them and Jen!!! SQUEE! I am so fan girling about it over here. Thanks for the awesome recap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!!!! It was full of epicness they probably looked in the rear view mirror the whole time after they left :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pffttt prolly.... I was just breaking them in for the rest of #DaemonInvasion LOL

      Delete
  3. Thanks for posting these! It's almost unfair that there is THAT much beauty in the world...almost. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SO excited to meet them this week! Great pictures! They're just as beautiful in real life! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures and looks like an awesome time. so jealous

    ReplyDelete
  6. So jealous ! Look like you all had fun. Pepe and Sztella look good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, so cool!!! It looks amazing! I wish we could have been there! !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! OMG OMG OMG!! Lucky you!! The pics are amazing!! SO glad you've had a great time!! :) :) Awwww, amazing!! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Le sigh....I wish I could have been there :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! That WOULD HAVE BEEN FUN...dang...a big fat ocean in the way...loL!

    Thanks for sharing!!!!


    MIchelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved mtg u in person. Sorry I had to run out

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE THE PICS!!! I'm so jealous! hehe! Daum is right...*sigh*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...