Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Welcome Co-Blogger KickButt Britt


SupaAwesome peeps please help me welcome my new Co-Blogger 

KickButt Britt!!

She is SupaAmazing *I got to finally meet her at the #DaemonInvasion in GA* 

Now a Word from Britt...

So Britt.... What is your fave genre of books? Well first of all thanks for having me and hello everyone *waves* okay so I love ya paranormal romance but i've come to find I enjoy some contemporary too, I try to keep an open mind when I read :) 


Who are some of your fave Authors? Well my favorite author is M.Leighton and I also enjoy the writings of Tiffany King and Shelly Crane and well I have a long list lol


Tell us a bit about yourself... I'm a stay at home mom of 3 crazy kids they keep me very entertained. I love all things indie and found out just last year how much I love reading after getting the twilight series and then finding the lovely M.Leighton. I believe that the zombie apocalypse will begin when we run out of chocolate and coffee. I live in the dirty south and am constantly fighting with my inner redneck...okay enough bablin thanks again for having me and I cant wait to get this party started :D




Stay tuned for Reviews and more from KickButt Britt :) Leave her some comment love and Welcome her to the Blog!


4 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard, Britt! I look forward to your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! I love Supa Gurl Books - looking forward to your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome, looking forward to reviews. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome Britt!! I look forward to seeing your posts!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...