Friday, January 13, 2012

Review of Goddess Interrupted by Aimee Carter

Netgalley Read
Paperback304 pages
Expected publication: March 27th 2012 by HarlequinTeen



Goddess Interrupted *Goddess Test #2* 
Kate Winters has won immortality.


But if she wants a life in the Underworld with Henry, she’ll have to fight for it.


Becoming immortal wasn’t supposed to be the easy part. Though Kate is about to be crowned Queen of the Underworld, she’s as isolated as ever. And despite her growing love for Henry, ruler of the Underworld, he’s becoming ever more distant and secretive. Then, in the midst of Kate’s coronation, Henry is abducted by the only being powerful enough to kill him: the King of the Titans.


As the other gods prepare for a war that could end them all, it is up to Kate to save Henry from the depths of Tartarus. But in order to navigate the endless caverns of the Underworld, Kate must enlist the help of the one person who is the greatest threat to her future.


Henry’s first wife, Persephone.

Find Aimee on the web: Goodreads | Website | Blog | Twitter


Review: 5x5 *add in some major emotional upheaval* 
I completely fell into the Goddess Test! Which if you haven't read yet... You should like RIGHT NOW! This second book was better, no really it was. The story continues with Kate and James coming back from her "summer away". Kate still has major doubts about Henry, with good reason in my opinion. When all doesn't go as she plans with the welcome well it just spirals out from there!


Kate is such a great character. She is strong willed and sees the good in people. She also has a way to see the right way to go about things, except for her love life. 


Henry aka Hades *sigh* *swoon* He is still his emotionally held back self, and really I cannot blame him for that. He's been through hell!  I totally fell for him in The Goddess Test, this one well yeah I love him, I'm not afraid to admit it. He is strong and determined and protects those he loves. He is not one with words and that's ok!


The other characters.. I really enjoy them all, I do. We get to meet a new one this time but I'm so not telling you about that but you need to strap on your seat belts for this one. 


I was an emotional wreck... No really I will leave you with an image of how I looked/felt for most of this... In a good way!! 
         







So really when this comes out it is a MUST READ!


2 comments:

  1. I loved The Goddess Test. <3 I can't wait to read this one. I fell in love with Henry in the first book. I'm not usually into the quiet brooding type with baggage, but he's so hot.

    Awwwe, you used your little sim!! :) She looks good on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I totally love Henry! Thanks she only looks good cause you made her!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...